HazCentre Specs and Features
HazCentre™ Operating Environment
- WEB base
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/XP/ME/NT/2000/Vista
- Client/server application
- SQL data access
Ease of Use
- Menu format
- Standard function keys
Simplified Data Entry HazCentre™ features that save data entry time:
- IMPORT function eliminates data entry duplication by permitting data transfer from other systems.
- Allows importation of MSDS libraries.
- Database structure allows tracking and recording of unlimited number of items.
Site and Centralized Reporting
- Information is input at site level.
- Reports can be generated either at site level or compiled at a central facility.
- Centralized reporting improves data flow and eliminates communication problems between multiple facilities.
- Centralized reporting allows results to be accumulated and viewed collectively.
- Chemicals, or other inventory items, in individually labeled containers are tracked as they are moved throughout your facility.
- You can impose thresholds on items in your inventory. As items approach or exceed limits, HazCentre™ lists these items so that you can make informed decisions on disposal or reordering.
Regulatory Compliance Facilitates compliance with regulations governing management of hazardous substances:
- Hazard Communication Standard
- Employee Right-to-Know
© Copyright 2012 I All right reserved.